Buffalo Chicken Meal
Who doesn't want to eat Buffalo ANYTHING while eating "healthy"??!! Grilled boneless, skinless, trimmed chicken thigh, roasted cauliflower, black and white quinoa with a dairy free version of a traditional buffalo hot sauce. We replace the butter with coconut milk!
Total Calories: 388
We recommend eating this one all mixed up! Pour the sauce over everything then heat in the microwave (covered but not sealed) until hot. Microwave ovens vary but generally 2-2.5 minutes. Stir it all up and enjoy!
Here are 5 health benefits to eating spicy food:
1. Weight loss. Spicy foods have been shown to help with weight loss. Capsaicin helps increase your core temperature, increase metabolism and helps burn calories faster. Research has shown that it could increase your metabolism by up to 5 percent.
2. Cancer Prevention: Capsaicin works as an antioxidant, protecting cells from harmful molecules called free radicals that can cause cancer.
3. Heart Disease. Chili peppers reduce the damaging effects of low-density lipoprotein (LDL), which is your bad cholesterol. And capsaicin helps fight inflammation, which has been proven as a risk factor for heart issues.
4. Depression. Capsaicin has been shown to work as an endorphin. The body produces endorphins, like serotonin, in response to the heat, which it mistakes for pain. This makes you feel better and decreases the risk for depression or stress.
5. Digestion. Capsaicin may improve digestion by increasing the digestive fluids in the stomach.
boneless, skinless chicken thigh, cauliflower, black and white quinoa, blended oil, salt, seasoning, buffalo sauce (franks red hot, garlic powder, cayanne, coconut milk)
Peanut and Tree Nut Free